Our salary and benefits
When you join Livi as a salaried GP, a competitive salary and job security are just the start. Our extensive package offers great benefits, a good work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and career.
Whether you want to work full-time or part-time, we have something for you.
A competitive annual salary for our employed GPs.
The Livi salaried benefits package:
- Medical indemnity - top up medical indemnity cover for all LIVI work (in addition to state indemnity.
- Pension scheme - generous occupational pension scheme, via The Peoples Pension.
- Wellness contribution - a contribution towards wellness activities of up to £450 a year.
- Equipment - laptop for LIVI work, headset, LIVI polo-shirts.
- Training reimbursement – up to £250 a year contribution towards occupational training courses (to be confirmed in contract).
- Paid training days - 5 days a year pro rata (to be confirmed in contract).
- Paid annual leave – annual leave allowance of 12.07% of worked hours.
- Paid breaks - regular paid breaks within shifts of + 4 hours.
- Sick leave - annual sick leave allowance.
- Maternity/Paternity - benefit allowance.
- Livi Academy - we organise webinars, workshops and lectures to make sure that our GPs can keep progressing in their careers.
“Working for Livi has allowed me to see patients from the comfort of my own home, at times that suits me and my family. And with direct contact and friendly support from the Livi office and fellow GPs, I know I can get help and support whenever I need it.”
Hemal Shah, Lead GP, Livi.
If you are a registered UK GP, and would like to join a friendly team, passionate about improving patient service and care, we want to hear from you.
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare.