Trusted digital care
With LIVI, patients can see a GP by video in minutes – on their mobile or tablet. This helps shorten waiting times, increase appointment availability and accessibility and lets GPs work more flexibly and effectively. Our service is available for free through the NHS for patients of our partner GP practices.
Working with us
As a LIVI GP, you will be at the forefront of digital healthcare, providing video consultations to patients. You’ll be part of a friendly team, who are passionate about putting patient safety first.
Our GP community across Europe is growing rapidly, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop and learn from your brilliant colleagues.
You will be working independently, but will be personally supported and trained by our LIVI medical and operational teams. So you can spend more time with patients and less time on admin.
Our salary and benefits
When you join LIVI as a salaried GP, a competitive salary and job security are just the start. Our extensive package offers great benefits, a good work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and career.
Whether you want to work full-time, part-time or per hour, we have something for you.
A competitive annual salary or a generous hourly rate for self-employed GPs.
The LIVI salaried benefits package:
- Medical indemnity - top up medical indemnity cover for all LIVI work (in addition to state indemnity.
- Pension scheme - generous occupational pension scheme, via The Peoples Pension.
- Wellness contribution - a contribution towards wellness activities of up to £450 a year.
- Equipment - laptop for LIVI work, headset, LIVI polo-shirts.
- Training reimbursement – up to £250 a year contribution towards occupational training courses (to be confirmed in contract).
- Paid training days - 5 days a year pro rata (to be confirmed in contract).
- Paid annual leave – annual leave allowance of 12.07% of worked hours.
- Paid breaks - regular paid breaks within shifts of + 4 hours.
- Sick leave - annual sick leave allowance.
- Maternity/Paternity - benefit allowance.
- LIVI Academy - we organise webinars, workshops and lectures to make sure that our GPs can keep progressing in their careers.
“Working for LIVI has allowed me to see patients from the comfort of my own home, at times that suits me and my family. And with direct contact and friendly support from the LIVI office and fellow GPs, I know I can get help and support whenever I need it.”
Hemal Shah, Lead GP, LIVI.
Now, more than ever, we need caring, dedicated GPs to join us.
If you are a registered UK GP, and would like to join a friendly team, passionate about improving patient service and care, we want to hear from you.
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare.